Tuesday, January 27, 2015

# 5 "The Day Is My Enemy"

The premiere of The Prodigy's new studio album is knocking on the door. Yesterday came out their second single called "The Day Is My Enemy", which you can check out below.






I think I should go back to what I said about The Prodigy's new album, namely that good times of The Prodigy are over. Maybe is it right to expect more from this album. The single "The Day Is My Enemy" is really great, even much better than "Nasty", so it's possible that other songs won't let us down too. On the album there will be 14 songs, such as:




1. The Day is My Enemy
2. Nasty 

3. Rebel Radio
4. Ibiza feat. Sleaford Mods
5. Destroy
6. Wild Frontier
7. Rok-Weiler
8. Beyond the Deathray
9. Rhythm Bomb feat. Flux Pavilion
10. Roadblox
11. Get Your Fight On
12. Medicine
13. Invisible Sun
14. Wall Of Death


I've read some articles about their 6th album and about the second single. Words like "ability to fuse together rock and electronic music into something awesome" or ""The Day Is My Enemy" is more industrial than a couple of Transformers having it out in a Soviet weapons factory" mean a lot to all Prodigy's fans all around the world. Here you can read more about their new single, new album and what's also interesting, about what the members of The Prodigy think about present dance music:





Enjoy!


                                                                                                                                                                      





No comments:

Post a Comment