Tuesday, January 27, 2015

# 4 Surprise!

So, I'm back from Berlin. Last 10 days were hard, but also funny. I'm not an early bird, so I had the same problem every day: to wake up before 12. Maybe I should change my wake up call into some Steve Aoki's track? What do you think? Getting up before 7 was really tiring. Now I can finally sleep off.




As I already mentioned in my previous post, I bought Skrillex concert tickets for 13th February. I wasn't sure when I will receive my tickets because I didn't get any message that they were send. I had no idea that these tickets are already waiting for me at home. When I came back, first thing I did, was to look up, if tickets are really here. I found them lying on my table in a music envelope. There is no turning back. This  is really happening!




                                                                                                                                                                   






No comments:

Post a Comment