Sunday, December 28, 2014

# 1 Crazy music lover


"Let's write something about music you love the most"- I heard few months ago.  "It's not that easy", I thought. But it also would not be easier if I'll never try. Sometimes beginnings can be really scary and this time it won't be different too, but I have to take a risk.
I don't even remember when did everything start. I'm pretty sure I was 6-year-old kid. One day I came back home from kindergarden and I saw The Prodigy in TV. Most children at my age were afraid of these devil people. Not me. That's how I became a devil's child. I'm still one of them. So please, don't be afraid. It's gonna be my journey through sound, of course through music I love and cannot live without- Electronic, Dubstep and Drum & Bass. I hope you will enjoy it!





                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  



No comments:

Post a Comment