Wednesday, March 25, 2015

# 10 "I will never dream of your love till you take me there"

News from Andy C, the global leader in drum & bass. Yesterday he unleashed his unofficial remix of one of the most remixed tracks of the last few months, "Take You There" by Jack Ü. I'm a little bit disappointed because it sounds just like the original version, which I don't like personally. Maybe that's why Skrillex's concert was so bad for me. I will definitely write about it in my next post. I know the concert is long time ago, but I can finally sum up my feelings after everything. I can already tell you there was no Skrillex in Skrillex, just Trapstep. Going back to Andy C remix, I really prefer more the version by Zeds Dead. Below you can listen to these two remixes, both Andy C and Zeds Dead.





Have a nice day guys! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment